Friday, August 10, 2012

They make everything fun!!

So this is my attempt at posting more blogs more often :)

I had a special day with the girls today. I only had to see one pt. in the afternoon so after Michael left for work we had a fun little morning. We weren't in a rush for the first time so the girls "helped" make the bed AKA we played a lot in the sheets and on the pillows...I say this a lot but they are so fun (especially when they are in a good mood). They are laughing at everything and they turn all our tasks into fun games (that's the job of a child right?).
We went on a quick walk and then it was nap time. After nap time we ate lunch and I attempted to put my make-up on on the floor by a window. The girls, of course wanted everything to do with this! I gave them each a tube of something and started to apply make-up to my face with two babies crawling over me. This was a sight to see I'm sure. I could do nothing but laugh at my foolish idea I thought might work. :) At one point Kairyn looked at me with glittery eye liner in one hand and the other hand on my shoulder, knitted her brow and put the eyeliner to my cheek. Cutest thing ever. She wanted to help me put my make-up on. I will cherish that little moment forever!!!
I did tell them what I was doing the entire time but also added in that they were beautiful and they wouldn't need "mascara" (or whatever it was I was using at the time) for a LONG time. It was a fun morning to say the least. After fighting over the mirror, eye liner, and bronzer (its hard being beautiful;) we were all ready for a nap (too bad I didn't get one).

While I am here....I will tell you that Jaxyn took two steps yesterday!! We didn't video because we are waiting for a "real walk" lol when she takes three we will count it and tell the world!! Kai will stand by herself for awhile but leans forward without moving her feet to get to me/dad. Until next time!

Have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment